Thursday, September 27, 2012

Random Update

Now that I can truly say were all settled in I must say I´m very much considering not returning to the U.S. next semester, I may have only been here three weeks but I can honestly say my culture shock period has ended, and the overall lifestyle here the general population care for the world around them, and other people is something our country truly lacks, I see little food ever wasted, no one litters anywhere, and I´ve been numerous places completely lost and alone and whenever i bump into someone it´s never a situation where I would need to be scared for my well being or that of my possessions, whether I can return home at all and live so ignorantly and in fear again, I really don´t know. Never been as happy with the way I´m living here in any other place in my life, more to come soon ~ Matthew Paskov
Along the cliff In Cuenca

No comments:

Post a Comment